.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Way Back Wednesday
Yeah, I know it's Thursday, but I had a very full day yesterday and never found the time to squeeze in looking for hideous photos of me in bathing suits. This week's theme, thanks to TKW is: Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dotted Bikinis of the past!

My older sister, Michele and I in 1976. I guess I was going for the patriotic theme that year with the red (of course!) bikini. I'm so pleased that this photo is blurry so you can't quite make out the "Mary-Ann" pig-tails I had going on in my hair.

Jump forward over a decade with this one. I sagaciously placed the boogie board between me and the camera, so it barely counts as a swim suit photo, but I'm using it anyhow. I lived in Hawaii at the time this was taken, and if I recall correctly this was the day I was being sucked out by the undertow. I wore fins most of the time, but it appears that I forgot to on that day.

This is what it looks like after spending about 10 hours in one day sitting in the sun by the pool on a cruise ship. They start coming around offering to bring you nice drinks with umbrellas in them somewhere around 10:30 in the morning, and being the polite person that I am, I just can't refuse. How many drinks can one drink in a 10 hour stint? I have no idea, but judging by this photo, quite a few!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/04/2006 08:00:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/04/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    There's nothing like the sunshine on vacation or the air in New Orleans to make you think that you can drink forever...

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.