.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Are you more... 01) Lawyer or accountant? A lawyer, I'll debate anything and everything and God knows I'm always a stickler for the fine details and I'm always looking for loopholes. 02) Dentist or family doctor? Dentist, of course.... We get paid to hurt people. Ha ha! 03) Chiropractor or massage therapist? Massage therapist. 04) Engineer or architect? Architect, as I'd make a terrible engineer. 05) Sports announcer or news meteorologist? I know nothing about sports so I'd have to go with news meteorologist. I had considered going in to journalism, but couldn't bear to put the "spin" on the news as I feel I'd be forced to do. As a reporter, I’d tell about something that's already happened. As a news meteorologist, I'd have to figure out what's going to happen. 06) Garbage collector or sewage system inspector? Honestly, I don't think I could handle either one as I'm so sensitive to smells. 07) Plumber or electrician? I'm so not mechanically inclined, so neither one! 08) Lead hand/foreman or supervisor/manager? Manager 09) Astronomer or astrologer? Astronomer, I'm not one for astrology. 10) Advice column writer or editorial column writer? Editorial column writer, I'm full of opinions.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/03/2006 09:47:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/03/2006 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for playing, and great answers! I hadn't considered that whole dentist=paid to inflict pain thing (holy shades of Audrey II, Batman!) And, thanks for sticking with it, even though I suck because I skipped last week. :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.