.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 04, 2006
3X Thursday
1. Are you really into music? Does it get you excited, or can you take it or leave it? I'm into music. I like to have it on most of the time. It's funny, but I keep trying to turn on music in the car and my son keeps turning on NPR. Go figure! 2 .Do you look forward to new albums coming out? Are you one of those people that waits with bated breath, or do you just buy albums when you are walking by a kiosk or something like that? I don't buy entire albums anymore, I get music I like from ITunes. 3. What kind of music did you listen to as a kid (0-18)?. What do you listen to now? I was mainly forced to listen to my older siblings music when I was a younger kid. So that is why I know a lot of classics from the early 70's. I listen to a wide variety of music now, just about anything but country. Bonus Question for Comments: Does music hold the same meaning as an adult as it did when you were a kid? Why/why not? I think music is much more important to me now that when I was a kid. It can bring back so many memories that you just don't have to pull from when you're younger.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/04/2006 08:22:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.