.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
TMI Tuesday

1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?

Hairy men with hairy ears, backs, fingers, armpits… Ugh!

2. Do you think being virgins when married would make your marriage more trustworthy and/or special? That approach didn’t work for me.

3. What is the best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact? Innuendo. Half of the fun is in the subtleties of the back and forth. The mind is a very powerful thing.

4. How long before you sleep together? (Um, that's meant to be funny...) After about 4 drinks. That’s meant to be funny too!

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex (i.e. male or female) has in their lifetime? Do you think most people lie when asked? I had to read this a few times to get it. On average, how many sex partners has a female had in her lifetime? I’d venture to guess 4. Yes, I do think that most people lie when asked. I would tell the truth, but you didn’t ask. ;-)

Bonus (as in "optional"): When you climax, the best thing your partner can do to make it even better is ___________? I think I’ll pass on this one- we’ve finally ventured into TMI land for me!

Here is an interesting link that Lizzie had up too- ABC News American Sex Survey

 
posted by Lisa at 6/06/2006 11:59:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.