.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, July 30, 2006
By The Way Sunday
By the way... What is your absolute favorite... ice cream? Raspberry chocolate city? Kona, Hawaii daytime tv show? Ellen, though I rarely watch it. sport? kayaking store? Crate and Barrel- all those kitchen gadgets! vacation spot? Key West was a recent favorite game? Clue vegetable? I love most of them, but this time of year corn on the cob rules in this part of the country. time of day? Sunrise, but I have been sleeping past it very often lately. thing? it is a toss-up between my digital Rebel SLR or my Sony laptop.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/30/2006 10:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.