.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, July 23, 2006
A Food Meme
Found over at Jay's How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or in an omlette. How do you take your coffee/tea: I like my coffee like I like my women: dressed up in a shell of artificial sweetness to cover its true corrosive inner core. Favorite breakfast foods: French Toast Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? Smooth What kind of dressing on your salad? Puccini's Buttermilk Herb Coke or Pepsi? Neither- I don't drink soda. You're feeling lazy. What do you make for dinner? A salad. You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Mushroom and some other veggies. No meat. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Any number of things. I like to grill fish and veggies in the summer. Do any foods bring back good memories? Certainly, my family loves food! Do any foods remind you of someone? Pancakes make me think of my grandmother. She would come over every Sunday before church and eat breakfast with us. Pancakes, always pancakes. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Pickles mainly. What was your favorite food as a child? I didn't like much of anything except macaroni and cheese and cereal. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Most food. I hated just about everything and was such a picky eater. I hated green peas so much that I tried to "hide" them under the table. Unfortunately, my dog hated peas too and wouldn't eat them either. Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? No. Favorite fruit or vegetable: Fruit: Strawberries Vegetable: Broccoli Favorite junk food: Homemade cookies Favorite between meal snack: Kashi granola bars Do you have any weird food habits: Way too many to list. I don't like most of my foods to touch another food. I prefer drier food, I can't eat anything I think might be old. You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? I don't believe in diets. I do like fish, chicken and veggies though. You're off your diet. Now what would you like? Cookies. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai, etc? Around a 3. Can I get you a drink? Wine- Santa Margharetia Pinot Grigo or Argyle Reserve Pinot Noir. Lately I've been drinking Grey Goose Cosmos. Red wine or white? Usually reds. I do like Pinot Grigo though. We only have beer: I will drink a Corona with lime on rare occasions. Favorite dessert? I really love dessert. I can't limit it to just one. The perfect nightcap? In the winter I like hot chocolate with Bailey's Irish Cream.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/23/2006 09:14:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 7/23/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    I like my eggs scrambled too. I like my smooth peanut butter too. When I'm lazy, I just fix myself a sandwich. As a child, I fried chicken very much.
    Thanks for visiting,

     
  • At 7/24/2006 07:39:00 AM, Blogger Cat.

    I've stolen these, now I'm off to Friday's Child blog to see if I can RSS it! ;-)

     
  • At 7/24/2006 08:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Lisa,
    Uniforms are such a good idea. I wish it was that way around here. It would be so much easier to shop. I wore a uniform when I went to school 100 years ago. I went to a parochial school.
    That is a great answer to How do you take your coffee/tea: That one made me laugh.
    Have a terrific day.
    Hugs

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.