.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, July 22, 2006
He's Growing Up

Major miracles occured this morning in my household. My son went to take a shower (without being told- miracle #1.) He called down the stairs to me, "I'd better get my towel before I get in." Miracle #2! Normally he'd get out of the shower and realize he didn't have a towel. His linen closet is across the hallway from his bathroom. He'd stand there for a bit, dripping rivers of water down his back, perhaps hoping to drip dry and thereby avoiding the inevitable "Mooooom, I need a towelllll!" Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 7/22/2006 10:43:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.