.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Sweetness of the Air
A nasty streak of stifling hot and unbearably humid weather has just broken. In its place came a rare and fine thing- the kind of day stuck deep in the recesses of my mind from childhood memories. Somehow, enduring the unpleasantness made savoring the change all the better. The air has an almost sweet quality about it and gently caresses my skin as the breeze passes over me. It does not oppress or push me down as the sweltering mugginess did. I feel light and nearly buoyant in this fresh new day. Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 7/22/2006 11:03:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.