.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
From Lizzie
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. Have you ever been to a summer camp? Several. My parents used to send me to a week long church camp each and every summer for years. 2. Do you have any of your own artwork hanging on your walls in your home? Actually, I have a few of my photos up. 3. Sunburn or tan? Sunglasses or hat? Come on, I'm a blonde- I burn! I go the sunglass route most of the time as I have a big head- too big for a lot of hats. 4. Do you own a shreader? Yes, and I use it all of the time. 5. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Cereal, fruit, oatmeal, oj, yogurt- a combo of any of those. 6. Who was your childhood hero? I can't say that I had one. 7. What is on your keyring? 9 keys, a swiss army knife, a keychain with an "L" on it from Puerto Rico, a Colorado license plate look-alike keychain that says "Lisa" on it (from my son on his last ski trip), a red laser light, and those frequent shopper scan cards from Borders Books, PetsMart and 21st Ammendment (yes, liquor stores have frequent shopper cards- and I have one!) 8. Do you own a pool or belong to one? No, but I really, really want one of my own. 9. On a scale from 1-10, how funny are you? :) 8, or at least I think so! 10. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? I have no earthly idea.

TMI Tuesday

1. Ever stalked an ex? Stalked, no. Been stalked, yes.

2. Do you own a pair of handcuffs? Nope.

3. Have you ever role-played in bed with a partner? Yep.

4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________? Could we be more specific here?

5. If it was up to you, how long would actual intercourse last? How about 2 hours...

Bonus (as in "optional"): Women - Do you do Kegels? Men - Can you feel it when a woman does them and you're inside her? How is it? (Sorry to any gay men out there as there really isn't a question for you to answer here... but this one's been burning in my mind!) Nope, I don't need to...

 
posted by Lisa at 7/11/2006 01:51:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.