.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 10, 2006
I've been tagged
Thanks to Irish Church Lady for the tag. The book nearest me - A Cup of Comfort- a gift from my Momma Stretch out left arm what do you touch? - The Indianapolis Star Newspaper Last thing watched on television? - The Today Show Without looking what time is it? - 9:13 am What actual time is it? - 8:35 am With the exception of the computer what can you hear? - The weather forecast with Al on the Today Show When did you last step outside? - Last night, I'm still in my pjs today. Before this survey what did you look at? - My email. What are you wearing? - Red tank top and pj pants with red cherries on them. Did you dream last night? - I can't recall my dreams last night- I didn't sleep very well. When did you last laugh? - Just a minute ago when someone on the Today Show didn't know she was on the air. What is on the walls in the room? -Lots of stuff- my Fabrice de Villeneuve prints, two shadow boxes- one with wine corks and the other with old skeleton keys, a huge wall clock...and more. Seen anything weird lately? - Not that I can think of. What do you think of this quiz? - Not too bad. What is the last film you saw? - I am embarrassed to admit that it was "American Pie" Tell me something we don't know - I never spill it! If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - Why can't we all just get along? Do you like to dance? - When the mood strikes George Bush? - Let's just say we don't care much for each other. Imagine your first child is a girl - and then what? Imagine your first child is a boy - My first, last and only child was a boy, just like I wanted. Would you consider living abroad? - Most certainly.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/10/2006 08:37:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.