.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 17, 2006
Manic Monday
In hindsight, what particular class in school do you wish you would have paid more attention to or taken more seriously? Most likely geometry class. I've lost almost all knowledge I gleaned from that class. I suppose it's because I don't use it often, but when I need it, it would be great to have it handy in my head! If your tastebuds could be altered so that the taste of any one food would be dramatically intensified whenever you ate it, what food would you choose? Right now I'd have to answer a ripe, fresh-from-the-tree peach. It's so hot out today that it sounds wonderful and refreshing. If you were an entry in the dictionary, under which word would people find you? Textbook-Good? Ha ha! No, I think complex is more appropriate.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/17/2006 11:26:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.