.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 24, 2006
Miss Elainie
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall- 1. If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be? I used to think I have inordinately large ears, but I'm over that now and that's what long hair is for anyhow! I'd like to be a bit taller though. I'm not short by any means at 5'8"- but I'm the shortest of my siblings. 2. Do you generally “dote” on your appearance? Not excessively so...I am expected to look nice for work, but I don't obsess over my appearance. 3. Have you ever altered your appearance? Other than a different haircut, no. 4. Do you follow a daily exercise program? I wouldn't exactly call it a program. I try to do a bit of this and that to keep in shape. 5. Are you a slave to fashion? Not really, I like what I like. I don't run out to buy the latest thing. I'd rather have timeless classics, especially where my work clothes are concerned.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/24/2006 09:39:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.