.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Beatles Songs Lisa Loves (In Random Order)

1…. The Long and Winding Road

2... Strawberry Fields Forever

3... Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

4... Get Back

5...Maxwell's Siver Hammer

6... Lady Madonna

7... Good Day Sunshine

8... Rain

9... I am the Walrus

10.. I Me Mine

11.. Two of Us

12.. When I'm Sixty-four

13.. Nowhere Man Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/13/2006 08:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


7 Comments:


  • At 7/13/2006 09:23:00 AM, Blogger K T Cat

    I was always partial to The Ballad of John and Yoko.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Carmen

    i must be the only one in the world who isn't a Beatles fan. :(

     
  • At 7/13/2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Meira{FB}

    I remember when all those came out. Heck I remember when they debuted on the Sullivan show.

    I had a hughe crush though on Davey Jones of the "Monkees".

    how embrassing right?

     
  • At 7/13/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Lyn

    Good songs... I have a 1981 song edition to my T13 a few weeks ago.
    Thanks for visiting FBO and my T13 - Bible Misquotes Edition.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy

    Great list. Love all those songs.
    Got to see the memorial to John Lennon in Central Park. My TT is up.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hard to go wrong when your T13 is full of great Beatles songs! :) I love many of these as well, great list!

    Have a wonderful day, mine is up too...

     
  • At 7/13/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    LOL. I missed the Beatles part in the title and as I was reading it I was thinking, man, Lisa sure likes a lot of Beatles. I got to about number 10 and then I said "Hey, what's with this?" and went back up to reread the title. You had me for a while there girl! (And I haven't even had my first margarita yet!). Last day of holidays tomorrow :( [I don't count the weekends]

    ICL

    P.S. Tell Mysterious Lady that I had a crush on Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees. and I'm gonna check out Lyn's bible misquotes - should give ICL another laugh today - I'm up to 42 today, but who's counting?

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.