.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, July 14, 2006
SPF
I'll tell you, Kristine is dedicated. She got married less than a week ago, and she's still taking the time to assign us something for our weekly dose of SPF. However, I'm a bit frightened to look as she's asked us all to:
SHOW ME YOUR PIGGIES!!! Posted by Picasa
I hate, hate, hate feet. My ex-husband has some the ugliest, nastiest feet in the world. I'm not exaggerating. (Yes, I know mine aren't perfect- I'm in need of a pedicure.) Anyhow, his feet are the main source of my foot-hate. He has webbed toes, really, freakishly webbed toes. There's an enormous space between the big piggy and the next one- like there a toe missing there someplace, but there isn't- it only looks that way. To top it all off, the military's idea of fixing a seriously ingrown toenail was to rip off said toenail. Therefore both of the big toes have some half-assed nail growing there.
And, no, I didn't use some psychedelic filter on that shot. The people who owned my house before me but lights in the "orgy tub" in the master bath. I can be a little disconcerting to take a bath in a red-lit tub, but I'm getting used to it.
Posted by Picasa I'll also show you my 13 year-old son's gigantic feet. I think all the food he eats goes directly here, to his feet. Perhaps one day his body will catch up. It's best that his shoes are on for this, like most boys, his feet can reek. What is that all about?
 
posted by Lisa at 7/14/2006 10:40:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


13 Comments:


  • At 7/14/2006 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    Great pix ... freaky story :)

    I played too.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan

    Had to laugh at the "orgy tub" reference...too funny (your feet are fine btw).

    Great SPF! Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Renee

    Cute toes!!

    Happy SPF!!:-)

     
  • At 7/14/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Kami

    Dude. That's a cool tub. Must find a pic of the ex's foot.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Oh I can't deal with bad feet. I think your ex would have sent me into convulsions.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Lynanne

    What a great idea for a photo!! And I know what you mean about big kid feet. I have a feeling my 9 y/o's feet are quickly going to overtake mine.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    I think you're feets are fine and that red tub picture with the bubbles is hawt!

     
  • At 7/14/2006 02:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    He's only 13...damn you have a lot of shoes sizes to go through still with him.

    I think everyone hates their feet. I know I do...

     
  • At 7/14/2006 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne R

    Red lights in the bathroom, eh? Great idea to shoot your foot in there! I know about boys and growing feet. All that food they eat has to go someplace! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

     
  • At 7/14/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Random and Odd

    No way, you have totally NORMAL looking feet!!
    Look, you have whole baby toenail. I have like this strange 'chip' instead of a nail. I blame this on my mother.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 03:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    too funny about the Orgy-tub!

    And that's why I don't have boys! My dad has the biggest feet of anyone I know. He has to special order his shoes...I think he wears a size 15 or 16. I can put my whole (big) foot inside his shoes and feel like a little kid in them!

     
  • At 7/14/2006 03:18:00 PM, Blogger Kelly

    Very cool foot photo! And that 13 year old must be very tall!

     
  • At 7/18/2006 01:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    A tub with a red light.... Pretty hilarious... The feet tho', look quite okay to me... As for Children's feet these days... thay seem to be galloping ahead much faster than their brains!!!... Pity there is no direct connection between the growth of feet & sense...(just joking...)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.