.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The Meme to End All Memes
A meme to end all memes Part 1: The Birth of You Were you a planned baby? I seriously doubt it. I am 6 years younger than my sister and 7 years younger than my brother. Were you the first? No, I was third out of four. Were your parents married when you were born? Yes. What is your birth date? February 26, 1970 Part 2: The Family How would you describe your family? We are the “fine” family. No matter what, everything’s fine! Are your parents married? Yes, they’ve been married for 44 years Siblings or an only child? I have one brother and two sisters. What are your siblings names? Brian, Michele and Deborah. Do you have step parents? No. Part 3: The Friends Do you have more than one best friend? No, I’d say I have only one. What do you like to do when you are together? Talk, laugh. Do you share the same interests? Some. Which friend can you tell anything to? B. Part 4: Your Personality How high/low is your self esteem? It is high. I know my abilities and my limitations and accept both. Do you get depressed about things easily? Not really. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? I’m an odd-sort of extrovert. People may think they know me, but most really don’t. Are you happy? For the most part, yes. Do you live life to the fullest? I certainly try to do so. Part 5: Appearance Are you comfortable with the way you look? Yes. I think the first step to a good self-esteem is liking your appearance. If you have self-confidence, that projects out to the world around you. Would you change anything about your appearance if you could? I’d love to be taller, but I guess I’m tall enough. Do you have any piercings besides your ears? No, and I sometimes question why those are pierced. Describe your hair? Blonde, thick, just about shoulder length. Part 6: The Past Were you a strange child? No stranger than the next child. What did you use to love that you no longer do? Snorkel. It’s hard to do that very often now that I’m land-locked. Do you have the same friends? Not really. Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? Yes, I can think of three major events. And as Forrest Gump liked to say, “That’s all I’ve got to say about that.” Part 7: The Future What is your dream? To live by the ocean again in Kona, Hawaii. Are you scared of growing old? No. It is just a part of life. Do you want to get married? No. I've been there and done that. Part 8: The Outdoors Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Outdoors unless it’s cold out. What is your favorite season? Summer. I need sunshine and warmth. Favorite weather? Warm, low humidity and a sweet breeze. Do you like walking in the rain? Yes I do, unless it is a very cold rain. Part 9: Food Are you a vegetarian? No, but I have been in the past. What is your favorite food? It is hard for me to limit it to just one. I love a good piece of dark chocolate, fresh baked bread with my mom’s homemade jam to name a few. What food makes you want to gag? Pickles. I absolutely hate them. What is your favorite restaurant? One of my all-time favorite restaurants is Tutto Fresco in Irvine, California. Obviously, I don’t make it there very often. Locally I like Mama Carolla’s and Maggiano’s. Part 10: Experiences What was one of your greatest experiences? Having my son. Have you ever done drugs? What kind of drugs are we talking here? I don't think that is appropriate to write about in here. Have you ever thought you were going to die? Yes, but I’m not going to talk about it. The Cans Can you blow a bubble? Sure I can. Can you dance? Just enough to not be a constant embarrassment to myself. Can you do a cart wheel? I haven’t tried in a while, but yes, the last time I checked. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? Yes. I must have a very long tongue or my nose is too close because I can do it with ease. Can you touch your toes? Easily. Can you whistle? Yes. Can you wiggle your ears? No. The Dids Did you ever get into a fight in school? Not an out and out fight, but something close. Did you ever eat a pie? An entire pie? No way. Did you ever run away from home? Never. I was a good kid. I’m making up for that now! Did you ever want to be a doctor? No way! I can’t stand needles. Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? No. Did you have a party for your last birthday? Yes. The Dos Do you know how to drive? Yes. I used to know how to drive a stick, back in my Jeep driving days, but I may have forgotten. Do you like Roller coasters? Most of them. Do you own a bike? Yes, I have two actually. Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality TV shows? Not a chance. Do you tie your shoes every day? I don’t wear shoes that tie every day. The Does Does hair loss run in your family at all? Not at all. My grandfather died in his 90’s with a nice head of hair. Does your car get good gas mileage? Not bad, but my last car was much better. Does your family have family picnics? Yes. It’s a tradition that we do every year. The Has Has anyone ever given you flowers? Yes. Many times. The Hows How many different places have you lived? I’m guessing somewhere around 13 to 15. How tall are you? 5’8” Last Last song you listened to? “American Woman” by Lenny Kravitz QUICK NOW! Quick- how much money do you have on you right now? $70.00 The Whats What did you wear to bed last night? Nothing. What do you fear? Snakes, needles and clowns. What Radio Station do you listen to? If I have the radio on at all it’s tuned to 90.1 NPR. (Yes, I am a nerd!) I usually listen to my iPod or XM radio. What was the last book you read? I am always reading a book. I’m reading “Can’t Wait to Get to Heaven” by Fannie Flagg right now. The Whos What friend have you known the longest? Tracy Who was that last person you IMed? Most likely B. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Who knows, I am on the phone all day.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/11/2006 08:40:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.