.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I DO know what one is...
It appears that I've been featured (with my permission) on My Nightstand.com regarding one of my answers to a recent meme. It just goes to show that there's a site about everything, including nightstands. Anyhow, the question was: 96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? And I answered: "I don't think I've ever had a one night stand." I was trying to be humorous. I know the answer and I know what one is! Anyhow, go ahead and visit My nightstand.com and tell them Lisa sent you. I didn't know what they were going to write about me, but it's quite amusing and not quite on base. If you read my blog at all, you'll know why when you read the post. Posted by Picasa Just in case you are wondering, I don't have one nightstand, but two. We OCD types crave balance, don't you know?
 
posted by Lisa at 7/12/2006 06:35:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.