.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 24, 2006
Gardens
We also visited the White River Gardens that adjoins the zoo. I took over 100 photos today, so it will take some time to get them all uploaded to my flickr account. I have added a few, you can see them on the sidebar that links to my flickr account. I've never been to the gardens before, they're really quite lovely. Ian especially enjoyed the Butterflies display in the Hilbert Conservatory. I'll try to get some of those photos up tomorrow, but unfortunately, I have to work. We had a terrific day together today. I'm worn out but he's still going strong. Not surprising as he can sleep until noon!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/24/2006 10:34:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7/25/2006 05:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My wife loves botanical gardens. When we were stationed in Naples, Italy once a year we had a conference in Norfolk, Virginia. So I always took her to the botanical gardens there.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.