.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 24, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
1) On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know html/css? Around a 5, totally self-taught by trial and error. 2) What is your occupation (stay at homes, you rock!)? Do you like it? I work with a group of women who hurt people for money. It's okay. 3) Do you enjoy cooking? Are you good? I enjoy cooking if I have time and I'd say I'm a decent cook. 4) Are you working on any projects (not job related) right now? What? Other than my photos, not really. 5) How well do you swim? Well enough. 6) What is your favorite indulgence? Argyle Reserve Pinot Noir. 7) Are you a starter, a finisher? Do you enjoy the process? I enjoy the process, but I love finishing something. 8) Who is is your favorite sports star? I can't say that I have one. 9) What is the last thing you MADE with your own two hands? Does a photo count? Then I made about 100 things today on our trip to the zoo. These two were shot in a very dark area so I decided to make them a bit surreal in editing. Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa 10) The ________ doesn't fall far from the tree. Branch. Trust me, I know- I spent a good deal of yesterday picking them up! Also via Lizzie and Irish Church Lady too:
Pick one word from each pair that you think describes me the best and leave it in the comments. Then I'll do you!! Then copy this and post it in your own journal (if you want to do so) to see how your friends view you.
*dominant or submissive *logical or intuitive *social or loner *kinky or vanilla *cute or sophisticated *kitten or puppy *warm flannel sheets or sleek satin *leader or follower *quiet or talkative *spontaneous or planned *teddy bear or porcelain doll *hiking or window shopping *tequila or vodka *top or bottom *bare foot or shoes *jeans or slacks *tender or rough *aware or dreamy *nerd or jock *brains or brawn *common sense or book smarts *pretty or sexy Update- I posted my own answers to either/or in the comments. So don't peek first if you're going to guess!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/24/2006 08:33:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 7/24/2006 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Ok my turn to do you:

    submissive
    logical
    loner
    kinky
    sophisticated
    puppy
    sleek satin
    follower
    quiet
    spontaneous or planned
    teddy bear
    hiking
    tequila
    bottom
    bare foot
    slacks
    tender
    dreamy
    nerd
    brains
    book smarts
    pretty

    Tell me how I did? You got 13 of 22 for me. pretty good.

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    You do what for a living?!

    *dominant
    *logical
    *social or loner... hmmm... social?
    *kinky
    *sophisticated
    *puppy
    *sleek satin
    *leader
    *quiet (I know, quiet leader?!)
    *planned
    *porcelain doll
    *hiking
    *vodka
    *top
    *shoes
    *slacks
    *tender
    *aware
    *jock
    *brains
    *book smarts
    *pretty

    I love the blue photo. And your son is adorable. :)

     
  • At 7/26/2006 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Lisa

    My answers

    *dominant and submissive- well, it depends on what we're talking here!
    But mainly dominant
    *logical
    *social
    *kinky
    *sophisticated
    *puppy
    *sleek satin
    *leader
    *talkative in a quiet way- depends again on the situation.
    *planned
    *teddy bear
    *hiking
    *tequila or vodka- I like both!
    *bottom
    *shoes- if we mean outdoors, my mother always told me I'd drive a rusty nail in my foot if I didn't wear shoes outside. Seeing as I haven't had a tetanus shot since the Carter administration...I wear shoes.
    *jeans unless I'm working
    *tender
    *aware
    *nerd, I love the computer but I love to be active too.
    *brains
    *book smarts
    *pretty
    So there you have it!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.