1) On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know html/css?
Around a 5, totally self-taught by trial and error.
2) What is your occupation (stay at homes, you rock!)? Do you like it?
I work with a group of women who hurt people for money. It's okay.
3) Do you enjoy cooking? Are you good?
I enjoy cooking if I have time and I'd say I'm a decent cook.
4) Are you working on any projects (not job related) right now? What?
Other than my photos, not really.
5) How well do you swim?
6) What is your favorite indulgence?
Argyle Reserve Pinot Noir.
7) Are you a starter, a finisher? Do you enjoy the process?
I enjoy the process, but I love finishing something.
8) Who is is your favorite sports star?
I can't say that I have one.
9) What is the last thing you MADE with your own two hands?
Does a photo count? Then I made about 100 things today on our trip to the zoo. These two were shot in a very dark area so I decided to make them a bit surreal in editing.
10) The ________ doesn't fall far from the tree.
Branch. Trust me, I know- I spent a good deal of yesterday picking them up!
Also via Lizzie
and Irish Church Lady
Pick one word from each pair that you think describes me the best and leave it
in the comments. Then I'll do you!! Then copy this and post it in your own
journal (if you want to do so) to see how your friends view you.
*dominant or submissive
*logical or intuitive
*social or loner
*kinky or vanilla
*cute or sophisticated
*kitten or puppy
*warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
*leader or follower
*quiet or talkative
*spontaneous or planned
*teddy bear or porcelain doll
*hiking or window shopping
*tequila or vodka
*top or bottom
*bare foot or shoes
*jeans or slacks
*tender or rough
*aware or dreamy
*nerd or jock
*brains or brawn
*common sense or book smarts
*pretty or sexy
I posted my own answers to either/or in the comments. So don't peek first if you're going to guess!