.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 24, 2006
High School Meme
Stolen from Jay Senior Year of High School Meme. 1. What year was it? 1988 2. What were your three favorite bands? Duran Duran, INXS and Robert Palmer 3. What was your favorite outfit? Hard to say, I was a major foo-foo girl back then. 4. What was up with your hair? Luckily for me, I missed the great-big-hair trend. I did, however, set my hair in hot rollers each and every morning. 5. Who were your best friends? Tracy, Lara, Kim and Susan 6. What did you do after school? Did homework. (yeah, boring) 7. Did you take the bus? Not most of the time. I didn't have my own car, but as comic Suzanne Westenhoefer says, if you are blonde, people will give you rides. 8. Who did you have a crush on? I didn't- I had a boyfriend that I went on to later marry. Yikes! 9. Did you fight with your parents? Not really. 10. Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on? Well, I pretended it was Bruce Willis, but it was more like Cybill Shepard. Jodie Foster wasn't too bad either. Posted by Picasa 11. Did you smoke cigarettes? Not a chance. 12. Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker? No, I only took what I needed. As far as I know, no one had a backpack back then. 13. Did you have a 'clique'? The Preppy brainy girls. 14. Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly and Slater? Who are these people? 15. Admit it, were you popular? Relatively so. 16. Who did you want to be just like? No one at my school. 17. What did you want to be when you grew up? I didn't want to grow up! 18. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now? Certainly not where I am now.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/24/2006 07:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.