.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
50 Questions...
1. What year was the best year of your life?1992 2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark? Snakes 3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? You bet I do! 4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? Yes I do, so I can plan. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? Six 6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Raspberry avalanche Dreamery 7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Red 8. Have you ever seen a ghost? No 9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? A carnival, the circus has clowns! 10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Breakfast, I love it. Cafe Patachou has the best! 11. Your favorite fictional animal? I don't know, Benji... 12. Have you ever flown first-class? Yes, from Chicago to LAX 13. Would you go on a reality show? No way. 14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Generally Optimistic 15. Pancakes or waffles? Can I pick both? I love breakfast! 16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Kona, Hawaii 17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Tomato Basil Bisque at Cafe Nora 18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? Indy is pretty boring- Maybe the Racetrack. It's not for me, but visitors seem to like it. 19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? Mama Carolla's 20. You go to the zoo; what is the one animal that you want to see? The giraffes 21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta: which is your favorite? Pasta- loads of pasta! 22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year? "Brokeback Mountain" 23. One of your favorite books when you were a child? "The Very Snowy Day" 24. What in your life are you most grateful for? My son. 25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? No, I never do. My bathroom is in my master suite far away from the rest of the house. 26. What is your favorite small appliance? My Cuisinart Coffe Maker 27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? Sweet 28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? A little early 29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? Nothing that I can write in here. 30. Have you ever met someone famous? Does Gary Coleman count? ha ha! 31. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Mille Bornes or Clue 32. At what age have you looked your best? 30-something 33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Ellen Degeneres 34. What was the first music that you ever bought? The "Grease" soundtrack. 35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? That my parents wouldn't have been so over-protective of me. 36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? My Blueberry Strudel. 37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? NPR or NBC news 38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? 5 39. Who received your first kiss? Paul, my 3rd grade boyfriend. Or was it Shay, my 3rd grade girlfriend? Ha ha! 40. The single most important quality in a mate? Wit 41. What do you value most in a relationship? Respect 42. What do you sleep in? Are we talking bed or pjs? I don't wear pajamas and I sleep in a queen size bed. 43. Do you consider yourself well organized? Yes I am. 44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Too many to count. But going to the bathroom shouldn't count... 45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? Sure, my friends and I did all the time when we were kids. 46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? Loyalty. 47. Have you ever killed an animal? No. 48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? An Archeologist. 49. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes I do. 50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? Raise my son to be a fine young man. The rest, I just don't know...it remains to be seen.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 04:37:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.