.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
Question of the Day
Voted off If you were on Survivor, how soon do you think you'd be voted off? Do you think you'd win the $1 million? First of all, I'd never want to be on Survivor. The show might be filmed somewhere that there are snakes and I can't stand snakes. Secondly, I can't eat disgusting things. No way. It makes me sick just to watch that kind of thing. But if I could get by those two things somehow, I think I'd do fairly well. I have a strong work ethic, so I wouldn't be booted for being lazy. I can tolerate almost any type of hardship as long as I know it's temporary, so I wouldn't be a whiner. I'd most likely try to be sweet and fly under the radar. But I don't honestly think that would get me to win...
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 10:21:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.