.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
J'ai besoin de café
I can't believe I've been up this long and I haven't made any coffee. I'm not sure if I'll be able to taste it or not, but I'm going to try. What I really want is coffee from Cafe Patachou. While I 'm at it, I'll take some of their fresh-squeezed o.j. and Bruce's Homemade Granola with yogurt and fruit. But I'm still lazing around in my pj's (I love to buy them, just not wear them at night) so I'll have to settle for my own coffee for now.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 08:14:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.