.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
It won't be easy
I have to take Ian shopping today. He actually asked me. Frightening! He's suddenly outgrown all of his shoes. He has freakishly large feet, especially for his size. I'm wondering if he'll grown into these size 11 feet someday. I'm the shortest person in my family at 5'8" so it's possible that he'll shoot up when he gets older. I don't have big feet and his father only wears a size 9 so he doesn't get it from us. One of the shoes he wants are hunter green Nike high-tops. I have no idea where I'm going to find them. So I'll be hitting the mall with him this afternoon in pursuit of his dream sneakers. I'm putting him to work around here first so he can earn them.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 08:42:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.