.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 09, 2006
The Thursday Threesome
::Premium Web Service: Onesome--Premium - Have you paid for any access to web services? What services? What are they like? No, I’ve never paid for any premium service on the web. Twosome--Web - For the free stuff on the web, what it your favorite out there? What do you find yourself looking at everyday? I don’t look for actual free items. I do use free stock photos at stock.xchng. Threesome--Service - What goes on in your mind when you're out and get bad service from a restaurant or store? Do you let it slide off your back like ducks do to water? Or, do you make sure the business knows your dissatisfaction? I’m fairly easy to please (believe it or not!). So the service has to be pretty horrible for me to be upset. I’ve heard horror stories about complaining at a restaurant and getting your food spit in when they take it back to the kitchen. I don’t know if it’s true or not…but I don’t want to find out either! I had bad service at Potter Barn last summer. I ordered a desk and hutch and the hutch was on back order. They never called me, so I eventually called in. The woman I spoke to was really rude and told me they would certainly call if one was in stock. So I decided to have a friend call back and ask if they had one in stock. They did! I was pissed off. I just knew it! I had taken her name down and was going to write a letter to Pottery Barn, but I never did. :-(
 
posted by Lisa at 2/09/2006 08:32:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.