.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 09, 2006
I'm over this
Actually, I'm not over this. I'm still sick. I'm sick of being sick! I had to leave work today. I made it for a few hours but I felt so dizzy I had to lay my head down on my desk. So I'm finally breaking down and going to see my doctor. She's an excellent physician, but she still scares the hell out of me. I generally break out into a cold sweat just thinking about going to the doctor. But I'm going today anyhow. That's how I know I truly feel horrible- I'm willing to go to the doctor. I came home and went directly to bed. I didn't pass go or collect $200. Hell, I didn't even bother changing out of my work clothes. I slept for 2 1/2 hours. When I woke up I decided I needed something to eat, even though I didn't feel hungry. I found a can of Campbell's Healthy Request Chicken Noodle soup. Not the chicken soup I've been dreaming of since I've been sick, but I can't taste anything anyhow....
 
posted by Lisa at 2/09/2006 01:50:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.