.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Booking Through Thursday
Booking Through Thursday

  1. How many books do you usually take with you on vacation? Too many? Too few? Do you still have room to pack clothes? I take too many books. I love to read and read very quickly. I want to be sure I don't run out of books to read.
  2. What kind of books do you read on vacation? On vacation I stick to reading fiction. I might read something a bit more light than usual.
  3. Do you read the same kind of books when you're on vacation as when you're at home? I read a very eclectic mix of books at home but I tend to stick to "easy reads" when I'm on vacation.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/09/2006 02:47:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.