.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 24, 2006
Five On Friday
Bed Bugs 1. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. I can't stand to wear pajamas. It keeps me awake. I don't know how people do it with the pjs bunching up and twisting around on them. Ugh! 2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I gravitate toward the middle. My favorite way to sleep is diagonally, with my head at the upper right and feet at the lower left. But I try to stick to my side, the right side. 3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? Side or back. I have never been able to sleep on my stomach. 4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens? ivory high-count Egyptian cotton sheets with a slight pin-stripe, an ivory fleece blanket, an ivory electric blanket (I'm cold!), a thick down comforter with an ivory matelassé duvet cover on it. Oh yeah, and a deep red matelassé coverlet at the foot of the bed (in case I get cold). In warmer weather I just have the sheets and duvet cover. Am I particular, hell yes! 5. Do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore? I am a bed hog. I've been told that it is amazing that a person my size can take up an entire bed all on my own. I don't hog covers and I can't stand snoring! It makes me absolutely crazy. I went on a trip with 3 friends and we all shared a hotel room. They all snored and I was in misery all night long. That is the last trip I went on with them!
5 On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 2/24/2006 05:51:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.