.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
Monday Madness
1. What is the best (and worst) Valentines gift you have ever received? The best was diamond stud earrings. The worst was a telephone (not a cellular phone, just a phone). Men can be idiots! 2. What is the best (and worst) Valentines gift you have ever given? I have no idea. 3. In the past, have you ever sent or received an anonymous Valentines Card? If so, do you now know who sent you the card? And if you've sent one, does the person you sent a card to know it was from you? I've never sent one but I've received one but I never found out from whom. 4. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentines and got together with that person afterwards? No. 5. Do you make special plans for Valentines, or is it just another commercial plan to make people spend money? I usually make heart-shaped cookies like my mother did when I was a kid. 6. Do you buy, or make, traditional gifts, like red roses and chocolates, or do you like to be different? I like both. Chocolate is always good. Dark chocolate.
Monday Madness
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 09:17:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.