.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
Everyone Is Happy
Ian is happy because I'm now well (for the most part) and cooked him dinner last night. Homemade soup, one of his all-time favorites. Can I make it a double and make something again tonight that is in his Top Ten List? He isn't picky. He loves vegetables. He just doesn't like spicy. He hid my cayenne pepper from me last night while I was cooking. I thought I was loosing my mind, I knew I had it out right there on the counter. Now, I'm happy because the sun is shining. Winter is awfully long here in Indiana. Seeing as I blew some of my time off being sick last week, this is as close to seeing the sun as I'm going to get for a little while. I'm still happy though...I'm leaving work now!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 02:04:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.