.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
1) On a scale of 1-10, how spiritual are you? 8. But not in the "classical" sense of the word spiritual. 2) Last time you went out to eat, what did you order? A salad. 3) Are you a good camper? Not really. I want my shower, I want my fluffy pillows and my warm cozy bed. 4) Have you ever been snorkeling or scuba diving? Snorkeling, yes- hundreds of times. I had my own equipment but I got rid of it after living in land-locked Indy for so long. :-( 5) How often do you get sick? Lately, about every 5 minutes! 6) What was the last thing you bought yourself? Does new makeup count? 7) Have you ever been to a foreign country? Many times, too numerous to recall them all. 8) Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? Nope. 9) Do you consider yourself to be a romantic person? Yes and no. 10) If you had to write a Valentine's day card, what would it say? I have no idea! How about "Sit down, Shut Up, Fasten Your Seatbelts and Enjoy the Ride!" Thanks to LizzieDaisy for this quiz
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 04:16:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.