.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
An Example
I'm being forced to watch Channel 8 LWS at Moe and Johnny's tonight. I should ask them to change the damn channel. Angela Buchman is annoying and I should not be subject to watching her. She reminds me of the "Watsons Girl" from those asinine local commercials. If you live in Indy, you know what I mean. If you don't- count yourself lucky on so many counts! It is unconstitutional to subject me to this... It is cruel and unusual punishment. I am unduly suffering. I want my attorney. I will sue, I know my rights! (I've learned all this from my son, the future attorney.) Okay, I am forced to just stop looking at the TV. That will work too. No one is around to change the channel. At least they were around to serve me my drink. Good enough, I suppose. I can ignore the TV, but if my drink is not refreshed, well.... And just FYI for all you ignorant and horny men out there- just because I am sitting by myself DOES NOT mean I mean I wish to converse with you. Write that down for future reference, just in case you are ever wondering. Thank you very much.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 07:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.