.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
Monday Poetry Reading
I'm choosing a poem this week that my son just wrote for school. It had to be about a force of nature and it had to contain a certain amount of syllables per line. I can't remember what it's called. It's not Haiku- it's something else that is escaping me right now.

A flash of lightning signals A storm so bright and so strong. Quick with a boom of thunder Streams of rain pour down to the ground.

this is an audio post - click to play
Ian used to be terrified of storms but he's working on getting over that. Well, sort of... He's much better than he used to be about it. I've found that the more knowledge he has about something, the less room there is for fear. He's also happy now that I have one of those NOAA radios that sets off an alarm. It annoys me, but if it makes him feel better....
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 10:40:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.