.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off? I only have 2 credit cards, L.S. Ayres ( a local department store) and Comp USA (no, I'm not a computer Geek) They aren't paid off but they aren't up high either. 2. Have you ever been to a strip club? Not that I can recall. 3. When was the last time you split the uprights? :) Does this mean something sexual? If it means kick a field goal in football, the answer is never. If it means something else, some one please tell me what it means. Then I'll consider answering it. 4. What's the best pickup line you've ever heard? I can't think of any. To just smile and say hi is a good start for me. 5. Tell us about your most nightmarish date ever. I don't think I want to talk about it. Hmmm, wait- I know I don't want to talk about it. Can you say "therapy-inducing"? (for me it was anyhow, I can't speak for her- and I won't speak to her!) Women, they're dangerous you know! Bonus (as in "optional"): Ever done a threesome (or more)? I think I'll skip this one for now ;-) (Read into that any way you wish!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Post Script- I found out what question #3 means: LizzieDaisy said... Okay kids, think legs, spread... Thus the uprights, like football for the extra point. As in sex if I must spell it out. When was the last time you had sex... Sigh. Okay, now that I know what it means, I'm still not going to answer the question....Largely because I can't remember the answer- but I guess saying that I don't remember pretty much answers it anyway, doesn't it??? Sad, but true! ...Sigh....
 
posted by Lisa at 2/07/2006 12:41:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.