.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 13, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
I'd like to wish you all an early Happy Valentine's Day:) A day I look forward to for my own personal reasons:P And now for the sin theme for this week which I believe is quite fitting to this "holiday".....Envy 1. Who do you aspire to be like? I aspire to be the best "me" that I can. I know it's said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I will never be anyone but myself, so why aspire? 2. Does it bother you when your significant other is friendly with members of the opposite sex? No, it wouldn't 3. Does the amount of media attention that someone like Paris Hilton obtains seem unjust? Unjust, no- uncalled for, yes. Who cares? 4. Has your own unhappiness ever caused you to unintentionally resent the happiness of another person? No, I would never begrudge anyone their happiness. 5. Have you ever changed to fit in with a desirable group? No-Take me as I am.
"Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope. - Josh Billings "Envy is the ulcer of the soul."- Socrates
 
posted by Lisa at 2/13/2006 09:32:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.