.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Why?
I took my son with me to pick up our food at P.F Chang's last night. Chang's is right next to The Fashion Mall. There was a tour bus parked in the parking lot and a stream of businessmen were pouring out of the bus. It appeared that they were walking toward Maggiano's Restaurant. Personally, it's one of my favorite places. Nice bar, good wine list... Anyhow, Ian watches these men get off the bus and turns to me and says "Why would anyone want to come here?" He meant here as in Indianapolis. Good question!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/11/2006 06:42:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.