.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
My Civic Duty
I'm opening my mail tonight and what do I find but a summons to jury duty. How in the hell did they find me? I've always dreaded being called. I'm all in a dither just thinking about it. How am I supposed to drop off my son at school and make it downtown by 8 o'clock in the morning?? I'm am going to find a way to get released from duty if I truly have to get called. I finish eating my Chinese food and naturally I crack open my fortune cookie. Here's what it said: A perfect example of synchronicity... Or only seeing only what you're looking for... Still, I'd be happy if someone could come up with another position of high honor for me. I'm open to suggestions!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 07:06:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.