.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
Friday Evening
I made it through the entire day at work. Well, my version of entire day. I took off a little before 3 o'clock this afternoon. It's Friday after all, around my place of business, that's late. We like to get our weekend off to an early start. I'm being naughty and ordering food to pick up from P.F.Chang's for dinner. I am too worn out to cook and clean up tonight. I'm hoping to be much better tomorrow. I'm going to do a whole lot of nothing tonight. I might turn on the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Whoo-hoo! Big deal on a Friday night. After the week I've had, I think that is the best plan. Did I mention that I backed into the fence at my house when I was backing out of the garage? I have a rear-load garage and it backs up to my backyard. I either hit the fence or the basketball pole. I made a few lovely scratches on the back of my Honda Pilot. Shit! Now I have to get that fixed. Gotta' go get the food now....
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 05:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.