.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 10, 2006
Psychotic Friday Drivers
As there's little else to do in Indianapolis on a Friday night, most restaurants are packed. I could barely squeeze through the lobby to get to the bar in the back where I had to pick up my order. I had to park across the street at the mall just to find a parking spot. Sometimes when I sit in traffic, I flash back to California traffic jams. Traffic jams are relatively mild to non-existent in Indianapolis. That's one thing we're fortunate for here in "Nap" town. I was sitting in traffic tonight on the way to the restaurant and I was parked on a bridge. No way in hell would you want to sit on a bridge or under an overpass stuck in traffic in California. You never knew when a quake would strike and you didn't want to be the one squished.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/10/2006 06:47:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.