.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 17, 2006
Finally
I blew out of work today as the sun was shining. All the drunk Irish were out drinking, so I decide to shoot some photos before I had to pick up my son from school. I had a great time, but it was still a little cold out after an hour in the weather. When B got into town, I suggested we go out to dinner to Maggiano's, as I was too tired to cook. It was an excellent idea, if I do say so myself. We had a great time and excellent food. I had some coffee this morning and now I've had my wine. I'm back to normal, finally! We split a great bottle of pinot noir and I had their fantastic eggplant Parmesan. To top it all off, we three shared a piece of Baileys cheesecake. It was excellent. Ian didn't like the Baileys sauce. That makes me question if he is truly my blood- I love, love Baileys! It was all fantastic food. I'm sure I ate too much, but I haven't eaten much lately, so that is okay. It was good to get out and laugh and talk and feel normal again. I think I'm finally well. It's been a long, long time!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/17/2006 08:02:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.