.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
Four On Friday
FOUR FOR FRIDAY Q1 - Greeting Cards: When was the last time you mailed a card to someone, and what was the occasion? It was for my brother's birthday, which is on Valentine's Day. Q2 - Courts: Now that two new judges have been nominated, confirmed, and sworn in to serve on the United States Supreme Court, do you believe the Court will overturn the landmark Roe v. Wade decision at some point over the next five to ten years? Yes, I do believe it will be overturned. Just look at South Dakota already. Q3 - E-mail: How many different e-mail accounts do you have, and how often do you tend to use each one? I have multiple email addresses. I have two or three that I check daily. One for my family, with my "real" name, one through work and finally one that I use for my blog correspondence and such. Q4 - March Madness: Because of all the college basketball tournaments taking place this month, some people say the month of March should be renamed "Basketball." Are you following this month's college basketball action, and if so, which men's and women's teams are you rooting for? I am so not a basketball fan. I'm not following the games in the least. I live in a state that is fanatical about basketball. We're currently hosting the Big 10 Tournament and home to the NCAA Hall of Fame, The Pacers and The Fever. Yes, I do admit to going to some Fever games. It is a good reason to have a few drinks and be entertained by people watching.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 11:02:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.