.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Half-Nekkid Thursday
To view larger, click here
Unknown
I am all alone I guess that's okay. I look to tomorrow before I live through the day. I hear a voice of doubt somewhere in my mind. I don't know what's real or what's coming from inside. But, I'm okay, that's what I need you to believe. Don't get too close, you see, I don't want you to see I try, I try not to lie. Sometime I'm only lonely, when I'm all alone. Sometimes lonely is only a word for feeling unknown. Mistakes I've made aren't so easily erased. Time heals all our wounds just so they can be replaced. I see the face of fear somewhere on my soul. And if I'm not holding on I won't have to let go. So I walk along this wire and I hide what I still can. And I turn leaps of faith into prayers I'll just land. I try, I try not to cry
These are the words added to the photo and they are from a song written by my friend Morgan, not me. She kindly gave me permission to use them for this purpose. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/23/2006 10:31:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.