.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 28, 2006
Four For Friday
Q1 - Possessions: Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden? We spend most of our lives collecting things only to rid ourselves of them at the endo of our lives. Too many things can become quite burdensome. I try not to add anything to what I have unless it is both useful and beautiful. On the other hand, my son will keep anything and everything, including dryer lint (I'm serious!) Q2 - Oil: If OPEC decided to turn off the oil spigot, do you think that the United States would have the right to wage war to protect its interests? No, that is not grounds for war, but I'm fairly certain we would come up with another "reason" for waging a war anyhow. Q3 - Movie: Have you seen the movie Ellie Parker with Naomi Watts? If so, would you recommend it to a friend? Nope, haven't seen it. Q4 - Birthday: What are the maximum number of days someone should spend celebrating his/her birthday? As many as he or she wishes to celebrate, if that means the entire month, then so be it. Bonus Question... Q5 - Dancing: How often do you dance... and I don't mean just boogying to your favorite tunes inside your car or in the shower. We're talking real dancing here, with a partner on a dance floor (weddings count). I don't go to weddings, so I can't count those as dancing occasions. I cannot think of the last time I danced with a partner on a dance floor. I've danced on a dance floor, but with a group. Getting me to dance in public usually involves getting me to drink a drink or two first!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/28/2006 10:32:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.