.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::Packing for a Trip:: Onesome: Packing-- What type of packing do you do when you travel? Are you one of those who carefully does the "traveler's roll" with each peace of clothing and tucks it carefully away? ...or does everything more or less just find its way into the car somehow? The OCD in me must have everything neatly in place. Twosome: for a-- change of pace how about a guided tour of any building or place you'd like to visit: where would you go if you had that opportunity? I'd love a tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru. Threesome: Trip-- Where are you off to on your next trip? ...or if you're stuck in place for a while, where would you like to go? ...and yes, "Anywhere!!!" is an okay answer I'm desperately needing to come up with someplace to go as my last trip fell through. It looks like I won't get a chance to get away until school is over. I was wanting to go back to Key West, but I think I'll pass on that for now as I'd rather miss hurricane season!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/27/2006 08:16:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.