.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Good News
I found out some good news this afternoon, so one less thing to burden my mind. They had found some suspicious spots on my first mammogram, so I had to go back again for further tests. The radiologist told me today (and I quote the report) that the areas are probably benign. Gee, I just love that probably! Couldn't they come up with a more re-assuring word than probably? Anyhow, I don't have to go back for another year for a follow-up magnification view/ultrasound. So, to celebrate tonight, I put on my favorite Nick and Nora "cherry pie" pj pants with the comfy-cozy red tank top and poured myself a nice glass of pinot noir. Now, if I could only fix my problem #2. Actually it's a person, not a problem. More like a problem person. A problem person I've known for a few years now and had gradually become a bigger and bigger problem. Anyhow, I'm not going to go into that nasty business any further... I've also been working on my re-fi of my house. I'd forgotten how much paperwork that involves! I'll be so happy when that is finished. I'm thinking I really need a vacation, far away from here. Soon. A vacation that involves beaches, rest and drinks with umbrellas in them. Other than that, I'm fairly flexible...
 
posted by Lisa at 4/26/2006 10:57:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 4/27/2006 09:32:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Your gay? Get out! LOL Never would have known so I'm glad you told us! I know I'm kinda new to your blog...gotta go looking...do you have a 101 things about yourself? I still have to do mine.

    Glad to hear your test results seem ok.

    bbfn

     
  • At 4/27/2006 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, I could have written everything she (above) said word for word. You must have been going through a lot of anxiety about the mammogram, so it's wonderful news it's benign. You're smart to start them at 40 though, especially since you may not fit the norm they can track any changes. What fun.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.