.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 27, 2006
3X Thursday
3x Thursday: 04/27/y2k+6: Do you... 1. Do you work better alone, or with other people? Why? I prefer to work alone, but I rarely do so. The problem with working in a group is that the members of the group are not always of my choosing. If this is the case, it's easy to get stuck with someone that doesn't pull his or her own weight in the group or is just simply idiotic! 2. Do you worry too much? Why/why not? You mean you can worry too much?! No, I only sweat the bigger things in life. 3. Do you believe in life after death? Why/why not? If not, what do you believe? Life after death? I believe in an afterlife, in heaven, if that's what we're talking here. Bonus Question for Comments: When you leave your house and your car, do you make sure that the locks are locked? Why/why not? I try not to obsess about that, but when I don't I tend to leave it unlocked!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/27/2006 08:26:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/27/2006 09:47:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    1. Do you work better alone, or with other people? Why?
    I work better with people, I tend to goof off if I try to work by myself and I have a very hard time trying to stay focused.

    2. Do you worry too much? Why/why not?
    I worry way too much, I get all strung out.

    3. Do you believe in life after death? Why/why not? If not, what do you believe?
    No, I don’t believe in an after life because no one ever proved it to me. But however I will live my life as if there is one, I will play the odds. If I am wrong and there is an after life then I will go to heaven and if there isn’t an after life then I will have made other people lives easier.

    Bonus Question for Comments: When you leave your house and your car, do you make sure that the locks are locked? Why/why not?
    I lock my house, but I don’t set the alarm unless I will be away for a couple of days. I don’t lock the car around town except at the shopping center and I don’t lock it at work thanks to the smokers. They are always standing out be the back door at work and they can see the whole parking lot.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.