.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 28, 2006
Friday Fiver
Is it me or you that I'm afraid of? 1. What's missing from your life? Job satisfaction. 2. Do you like to get drunk? Drinks 1, 2 and 3 are just fine (sometimes 4) after that, it's not as enjoyable. 3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Not that I can recall (but maybe that was after drink 4-- just kidding!) 4. Do you smoke? No way! 5. What makes you happy? Doing creative things such as photography or writing, enjoying a stimulating conversation and laughs over an excellent meal and bottle of wine, the warmth of the sun on my head, the breeze blowing in through my open windows at night, the smell of the ocean early in the morning, B tucking me in with another blanket when I'm cold, my doggie greeting me when I come home and my son's laugh.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/28/2006 08:53:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.