1. What food do you most enjoy cooking? How many people have you cooked this dish for?
I don't have a specific food, I just enjoy cooking.
2. If you could go behind the scenes at any television show to get a look at how things worked, which show would you choose and why?
"Will and Grace"- just because it would be so much fun!
3. Besides your bed, what's the easiest place in your home for you to take a nap? When was the last time you fell asleep there?
The big hammock in the back yard, under the trees...
4. Take the quiz: What time of day are you? (Found at Shelly's Cyber Chocolate.)
5. What time of year do you usually read the most books?
|You Are Sunset|
Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!|
I read more in the winter because I can't be outside then.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilynn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?
Probably my old, ratty white hoody sweatshirt. It zips up and the zipper has broken. I've worn it so much it won't come sparkling white anymore. It's my favorite because I'm always cold and it is so soft and cozy.