.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! 1. Two types of music you dislike most? Country music, rap music. 2. Two types of food you dislike most? Indian food, and "country" style food- it involves frying and white gravy! 3. Two types of TV programming you dislike most (reality, sitcoms, dramas, etc.) ? I don't watch much TV, so it is hard to say... 4. Two celebrities you dislike most? Tom Cruise and Donald Trump 5. Two conversation topics you dislike most (politics, family, employment, etc.) ? I'll discuss just about anything as long as it remains respectful...I normally won't discuss people that I know. I'll talk about me, (maybe) but if someone else wants you to know something about them, they'll have to tell you themselves because you aren't going to hear it from me.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/11/2006 08:19:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/11/2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    Funny, I went to play this am and only one other person had and it's you. Out of everyone in the world. Weird. :)

    Can't believe I missed Tom Cruise. Blah!

    So... gossip?

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.