.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 15, 2006
Monday Madness
Fill in the blanks... 1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be ________. a bit more heads up on my parents arrival. 2. One of my favoriet recipes includes ________. dark chocolate butterscotch brownies (I made some for Mother's Day) 3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to ________. re-adjust. 4. My daily routine is very ________. full 5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is ________. CSI as it is the only show I watch 6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my ________. fridge, bulletin board in my home office, wall in my "work" office, computer desktop on work and home and one in my purse. (think that is enough?) 7. I'm really ________ about changing the calendar when the day/month changes. obsessive (big surprise!)
 
posted by Lisa at 5/15/2006 05:05:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.