.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
FOUR FOR FRIDAY Q1 - Travel: When was the last time you boarded an airplane, and where did it take you? I'm not certain exactly when it was, but I flew to Puerto Rico. Q2 - Security: Do you think National Guard troops should be deployed to bolster security along the U.S. / Mexican border? I'm not certain if it will help, but I'm not against it. Q3 - Dreams: Do you remember your dreams? If so, describe the most recent dream you can remember Yes, I do remember my dreams and it's nothing I need to be writing about in here. Q4 - You Say: Finish this sentence: "When I woke up this morning..." I was looking forward to my morning cup of coffee as I'm exhaused by Friday.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 05:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.